Header Ads

< >

DYING LIGHT DOWNLOAD HIGHLY COMPRESSED IN 1 GB PARTS





DYING LIGHT DOWNLOAD HIGHLY COMPRESSED IN 1 GB PARTS

Dying Light [official site] is the new zombie game from the creators of the original Dead Island. Adding parkour to the first-person melee combat and crafting of the original, it has the appearance of a game suffering something of an identity crisis, packed with repurposed elements but lacking a clear direction. Review copies arrived late, causing eyebrows to raise in suspicion, and after several days and nights with the game, I’ve emerged with extensive thoughts.

Curiosity kills the cat-like. I've perfected my parkour and can scarper up the side of a building faster than Peter Parker. Thanks to agility and power upgrades, I can effectively sprint across the scalps of a zombie mob, kicking a few craniums into touch as I go.
I'm at a late point in Dying Light's story mode and thanks to the time I've spent levelling up my abilities and crafting overpowered electrocution biffsticks, nothing that walks during the relative safety of the daylight hours should be able to lay a finger on me, let alone hurt me. And yet I can't seem to spend more than a couple of minutes outside a safe zone before trouble finds me or, more accurately, I find trouble

                                           .  




                                Dying Light on Steam
Dying Light Images - GameSpot

                                                             
           
                               

Minimum System Requirements


  • OS: Windows 7/Vista/8
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB DDR3
  • Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)

                 Recommended System Requirements

  • CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 @4.0 GHz
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 290 (2GB VRAM)
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 40 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB





                              

Download From here ❤️💥| Subscribe **GAMEPHILL** and follow the instructions to verify & now you can download😘

No comments